Loading...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Complex Gentleman's Guide for Young Men who wish to look Fresh and Exude Coolness: The Ascot

Ok so the people I work with are easily impressed. If I throw a tie on I'm all of a sudden "classying the place up". I think it's funny that something so simple can even garner a response. I take the compliments and keep it moving. Today I decided to really class it up and rock the Ascot.



What is an Ascot you say? It's a more formal neckband that looks like a poofed up scarf. I know it doesn't sound cool but trust me it's fly. You're more likely to see some type of royalty or an older gentleman wearing it. It's not seen very often so when people notice it they can't help but have their interest piqued. It's simple to put on and easy to style. It's definitely not something you wear everyday but when you want to look debonair the ascot is definitely your ticket.


Trust me...I'm a Gentleman
Edit: funny video I saw on CNN


No comments:

Post a Comment