Loading...

Monday, September 28, 2009

Pauseworthy: KFC Double Down

I don't know if you've heard or not but KFC has decided to help people who wish to have a heart attack. It's their new sandwich called the Double Down. I'm kidding about helping people to get heart attcaks but I'm pretty sure this sucker can give you one if you want.

So it's a sandwich without bread. Get this it's Bacon, cheese and "special sauce" surrounded by Chicken. Yup, they replaced the bread with chicken patties. They only sell this monstrosity in Nebraska and Rhode Island right now. There are market testing it to see how people respond. If all the people who consume one don't die from it then I'm sure we'll see these little guys all over town.

I shouldn't be so negative about the Double Down though;. I mean everything is good in moderation. Plus when you take a normal meal at KFC including the chicken, sides, and drink, you probably come to the same amount of calories.

Still, you gotta give them props for ingenuity. I mean who really thinks about this?


1 comment:

  1. I don't care what anybody says, this sandwhich is flat out racist!! lol

    ReplyDelete