Loading...

Monday, September 28, 2009

Cool Beans: Motivation

I was visiting another one of my favorite blogs (All Elbows) when I came across this vid. It's a promo for the new Tekken 6 game. I'm a big fan of Tekken (arguably one of the best video game series ever) and fighting in general. Some people may or may not know this about me but I actually love fighting. All forms, boxing, kickboxing, wrestling, and especially MMA. In fact I am technically an amateur fighter. I've only had one real amateur fight so I don't gas myself up, but you can tell I have an affinity for the more brutal side of sports. The sports that consist of @#$%ing people up!

So anyways the vid talks about fighter motivation. I feel like everyone fights for something and we all have our own motivation. For me, I fight for my Dreams.

What do you fight for?


No comments:

Post a Comment