Loading...

Friday, December 18, 2009

Strip Club + Female Friend = Amazing night out


Fellas if you want to have a great night out, go to the strip club with one of your female friends. It will be one of your best nights out.


First off let's be real, 9 times out of 10 you are not bagging anything at the strip club. And in that 1 out of 10 times you are most likely paying for it. There is no problem brining a female to the strip club. It's not going to hurt your chances. If anything it'll increase your chance of having fun. You go to the stip club so that you can unwind, have a good time, fantasize a little, and get some attention from a beautiful woman.


Usually the image received when a bunch of guys run into the strip club is that they are a horny mess of dudes, which is pretty much the case. But when you go with another woman you are received so much differently. Maybe it’s because the strippers think that’s your girl friend or something. Maybe it’s because another woman being there makes them feel comfortable. Either way you are the winner because you get SOOO much attention!


I went to the Strip Club with a female friend once and it was the best experience at a Strip Club I've ever had. It was the night before my birthday so we had a reason to go out. When we got there everyone thought she was my girl friend. I didn't bother correcting them I figured it might play out in my favor. The female bartender was super cool to us and hooked us up on more than one occasion. Strippers came around us and would talk us up and just chill in our area. They would leave to go give a lap dance and then come back and hang out with us. My friend is super nice so she made the strippers feel comfortable and she would compliment them on their moves or outfits which made them like us even more.


When I finally got around to getting a lap dance (which my friend paid for) she chose the dopest stripper for me, who she happened to get the most friendly with also. As I was getting my lapdance I told her it was my birthday and she gave me another lapdance for FREE. Now if you know how expensive lap dances can be you know this is a big deal. It was a great night out and I really do owe it to my female friend. If I went out with my boys I don't think I would have had the same success.


Going to the strip club is good, clean, innocent, fun and you mostly go on special occassions so you want to get the most out of it. Going with that cool female friend of yours will definitely spell a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment